Order: In the Matter of Polo Digital Assets, Ltd.
IN THE MATTER OF
POLO DIGITAL ASSETS, LTD.
File No. 2021-17
Wendy Berman, Vice-Chair and Chair of the Panel
June 18, 2021
WHEREAS the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing in writing;
ON READING the correspondence from Staff of the Commission (Staff) and Polo Digital Assets, Ltd. (the Respondent) dated June 17, 2021 setting out that the parties’ consent to the schedule set out below;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- pursuant to section 5.1 of the Statutory Powers Procedure Act, RSO 1990, c S.22 and Rule 23(3) of the Commission’s Rules of Procedures and Forms (2019) 42 OSCB 9714 the first attendance scheduled for June 18, 2021 is held in writing;
- Staff shall disclose to the Respondent non-privileged relevant documents and things in the possession or control of Staff, by 4:30 p.m. on July 16, 2021;
- the Respondent shall serve and file a motion, if any, regarding Staff’s disclosure or seeking disclosure of additional documents, by 4:30 p.m. on October 5, 2021;
- Staff shall serve and file a witness list, and serve a summary of each witness’ anticipated evidence on the Respondent, and indicate any intention to call an expert witness, including providing the expert’s name and the issues on which the expert will give evidence, by 4:30 p.m. on October 8, 2021; and
- a further attendance in this matter is scheduled for October 15, 2021 at 10:00 a.m., by teleconference, or on such other date and time as may be agreed to by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary.