Order: In the Matter of Polo Digital Assets, Ltd.
Wendy Berman, Vice-Chair and Chair of the Panel
File No. 2021-17
December 14, 2021
WHEREAS on December 14, 2021, the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing by teleconference;
ON HEARING the submissions of the representatives for Staff of the Commission and for Polo Digital Assets, Ltd.;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- Staff shall serve and file a notice of motion and motion materials, if any, related to the witness summaries filed by the respondent by 4:30 p.m. on February 25, 2022;
- The parties shall adhere to the following timeline for delivery of materials relating to the merits hearing:
- each party shall serve the other party with a hearing brief containing copies of the documents, and identifying the other things, that the party intends to produce or enter as evidence at the merits hearing, by 4:30 p.m. on April 14, 2022;
- each party shall provide to the Registrar a completed copy of the E-hearing Checklist for Videoconference Hearings by 4:30 p.m. on April 18, 2022; and
- each party shall provide to the Registrar the electronic documents that the party intends to rely on or enter into evidence at the merits hearing, along with an index file containing hyperlinks to the documents in the hearing brief, in accordance with the Protocol for E-hearings, by 4:30 p.m. on May 17, 2022;
- a further attendance in this matter is scheduled for April 25, 2022 at 10:00 a.m., by teleconference, or on such other date and time as may be agreed to by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary; and
- the merits hearing shall take place by videoconference and commence on May 19, 2022 at 10:00 a.m., and continue on May 25, 26, 27, 30, June 2 and 3, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. on each day, or on such other dates and times as may be agreed to by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary.