Temporary Order: In the Matter of TCM Investments Ltd. et al.
IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
TCM INVESTMENTS LTD. carrying on business as
OPTIONRALLY, LFG INVESTMENTS LTD. carrying on business as
www.optionrally.com, AD PARTNERS SOLUTIONS LTD.,
and INTERCAPITAL SM LTD.
(Subsections 127(1) & 127(5))
- it appears to the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) that:
- TCM Investments Ltd. carrying on business as OptionRally (“OptionRally”) is a company which was previously authorized and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize;
- LFG Investments Ltd. (“LFG Investments”) carries on business as www.optionrally.com;
- AD Partners Solutions Ltd. (“AD Partners”) is a company incorporated in the United Arab Emirates;
- InterCapital SM Ltd. (“InterCapital”) is a company incorporated in the United Kingdom;
- OptionRally, LFG Investments, AD Partners, and InterCapital may have traded securities and advised without registration and without an exemption to the registration requirement contrary to section 25 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5 (the “Act”);
- OptionRally, LFG Investments, AD Partners, and InterCapital may have traded securities without a prospectus having been filed and receipted by the Director contrary to section 53 of the Act;
- OptionRally, LFG Investments, AD Partners and InterCapital may have, directly or indirectly, engaged or participated in any act, practice or course of conduct relating to securities that the companies knew or reasonably ought to have known, perpetrated a fraud on any person or company contrary to subsection 126.1(1)(b) of the Act;
- the Commission is of the opinion that the time required to conclude a hearing could be prejudicial to the public interest as set out in subsection 127(5) of the Act;
- the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order;
- by Authorization Order made on March 24, 2017, pursuant to subsection 3.5(3) of the Act, the Commission authorized each of Maureen Jensen, Monica Kowal, D. Grant Vingoe, Philip Anisman, Robert P. Hutchison, Janet Leiper, Timothy Moseley and Mark J. Sandler acting alone, to exercise the powers of the Commission to make orders under section 127 of the Act;
IT IS ORDERED pursuant to section 127 of the Act that:
- pursuant to clause 2 of subsection 127(1) of the Act, all trading in any securities by OptionRally, LFG Investments, AD Partners and InterCapital shall cease;
- pursuant to clause 3 of subsection 127(1) of the Act, that the exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to OptionRally, LFG Investments, AD Partners and InterCapital; and
- pursuant to subsection 127(6) of the Act, this order shall take effect immediately and shall expire on the 15th day after its making unless extended by order of the Commission.
Dated at Toronto this 10th day of May, 2017.
" D. Grant Vingoe "