Order: In the Matter of Aux Cayes Fintech Co. Ltd
IN THE MATTER OF
AUX CAYES FINTECH CO. LTD.
Lawrence P. Haber, Commissioner and Chair of the Panel
File No. 2021-29
January 13, 2022
WHEREAS the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing in writing to consider a schedule for certain steps in this proceeding;
ON READING the joint submissions of Staff of the Commission and the representatives for Aux Cayes Fintech Co. Ltd. (the Respondent);
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- pursuant to section 5.1 of the Statutory Powers Procedure Act, RSO 1990, c S.22 and Rule 23(3) of the Commission’s Rules of Procedure and Forms, (2019) 42 OSCB 9714 the hearing of the attendance scheduled for January 13, 2022 is held in writing;
- by 4:30 p.m. on February 11, 2022, the Respondent shall:
- serve and file a witness list,
- serve a summary of each witness’ anticipated evidence, and
- indicate any intention to call an expert witness, including providing the expert’s name and the issues on which the expert will give evidence; and
- a further attendance in this matter is scheduled for March 14, 2022 at 10:00 a.m., by teleconference, or on such other date and time as may be agreed to by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary.
Lawrence P. Haber